RWA as an employer
RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria AG is the wholesale company and service provider of the Lagerhaus cooperatives in Austria. Our business activities vary from marketing agricultural products and trading in agricultural inputs, building materials and products for home and garden to a range of other services. In addition to delivering these services to the Lagerhaus cooperatives RWA AG is a holding company with subsidiaries in Austria and a selection of neighbouring countries in Eastern Europe.
What distinguishes us as an attractive employer:
- We enjoy a high level of name recognition and a good reputation as a reliable employer and provide many jobs, including in rural areas.
- We offer a broad range of challenging and varied jobs as a result of our activities in a range of business Segments.
- We guarantee a high level of economic security and stability in partnership with our highly committed workforce.
- We offer engaged and interested individuals an exciting career in a stable company.
- We have a long tradition as a trainer of apprentices (with over 1,200 apprentices in Lagerhäuser across Austria).
Our Human Resources Mission Statement
By professionally and carefully selecting, developing and supporting our employees we can offer an excellent quality of service and lay the foundation for trusting and respectful cooperation and a corporate culture that encourages excellent performance.
How you can apply to RWA
Learn more about the application process in the RWA Group.