RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Aktiengesellschaft
Tel.: +43/1/60 515-0
Tel.: +43/1/60 515-0
Executive Board of RWA AG
|General Director:||DI Reinhard Wolf|
|Board Director:||Stefan Mayerhofer|
|Board Director||DI Christoph Metzker|
Supervisory Board of RWA AG
|Chairman:||ÖR DI Dr. Johann Lang|
|1st Deputy:||Prof. Klaus Josef Lutz|
|2nd Deputy:||ÖR Ludwig Hubauer|
|3rd Deputy:||Andreas Helber|
|4th Deputy:||ÖR Alois Hausleitner|
|5th Deputy:||DI Manfred Nüssel|
|Mag. Erwin Hameseder|
Shareholders with holdings of over 25%:
- RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Handel und Vermögensverwaltung eGen, Wienerbergstraße 3, A-1100 Vienna
- BayWa AG, Arabellastraße 4, D-81925 Munich
The objectives of the company are:
- Trading with all types of goods and, in particular, with equipment required in and the products of the agricultural and forestry sectors and all related commercial and scientific activities in the areas of agriculture and forestry, gardening, construction-related consumer goods and other industries;
- The storage and handling, processing and utilisation of agricultural and forestry products;
- The manufacture of products and the delivery of services of all types, including the repair and maintenance of machines, equipment and vehicles and the provision of services in the areas of automatic data processing and information technology, the leasing of all types of machinery and equipment, the construction and operation of all types of plant and equipment;
- The company is permitted to undertake all transactions and measures which appear necessary in order to achieve these corporate objectives and, in particular, to acquire and sell property and participations and to establish domestic and international subsidiaries; banking and insurance activities are excluded.
- Registered Office: Vienna
- Place of Jurisdiction: Vienna
- Commercial Register Court: Commercial Court, Vienna
- Commercial Register Number: 159839 h
- Member of the Economic Chambers of Vienna, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, Styria
- VAT Identification Number (UID): ATU 43010905
- URL: http://www.rwa.at
All content has been carefully checked. Despite this, no liability can be accepted for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information.
All texts, graphics and images are protected by copyright; they can only be used with the express permission of RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Aktiengesellschaft, its participations and subsidiaries and the Raiffeisen Lagerhäuser.
Links to this website are welcome as long as these are executed as external links and entire pages (including the navigation frame) are reproduced. The use of the main window within a frame of the link setter is not permitted. Links on this website to external websites only represent signposts to these sites; this is why they are routinely displayed by means of an external link in a dedicated browser window. The publisher does not identify with the content of websites to which links are made and accepts no liability in this regard. Please inform us if links refer to websites which contain questionable content; in such a case the link will be immediately removed.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text data, which are saved on your computer and facilitate the analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of this website (including your IP-address) generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is saved. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to draw up reports on website activity for the website operator and to deliver additional services related to the use of the website and the internet. If applicable, Google will also pass this information on to third parties as long as this is legally permitted or insofar as third parties will process this information in the name of Google. In no event will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting up your browser accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case it may not be possible to use all functions of this website completely. By using this website you declare yourself to be in agreement with the processing of the information collected about you by Google in the way and for the purposes described above. The sole objectives of the use of Google Analytics are the optimisation and the needs-based design of our websites. You can find more information about the technology used by Google at www.google.com/analytics.