The Lagerhaus cooperatives are strong economic partners and important local suppliers to all the people of Austria’s rural areas. They present themselves as modern centres for agricultural products, agricultural machinery, energy, building materials and home & garden supplies and offer a broad portfolio of products and services in all of these segments.
- Agriculture: The Lagerhaus purchases agricultural products and stores and markets these for farmers. In addition to this, it provides farmers with everything that they need on the farm – from seed and feed to agricultural inputs. And the Lagerhaus also offers competent expert advice on all agricultural issues.
- Agricultural Machinery: Equipment such as tractors and other machinery is essential for running a farm. The Lagerhaus supplies these as well as spare parts, tyres and other specialist items. A network of over 200 workshops repairs and services all vehicles – cars, trucks and all types of garden and farm machinery.
- Energy: The Lagerhäuser offer a broad range of fuels and combustibles to agricultural and other industrial customers as well as private households. Operating under the Genol brand, the Lagerhäuser are home to Austria’s densest network of filling stations.
- Building Materials: Lagerhaus customers can find all the building materials that they need – from the basement to the roof – as well as a comprehensive range of construction services from building design to window installation.
- Home & Garden: A broad range of garden, home and leisure products completes the Lagerhaus offering. From flowering plants and garden furniture to the barbecue: everything is available!